Celebrating the abundance of God’s gifts in the members of our congregations
Supporting those who serve faithfully
Training people towards excellence in service
Guiding and clarifying processes and expectations
Here are some of the key resources for you to look at or download:
- The Pamphlet describing the order (printable).
- The How-To-Apply Guideline.
Supplementary Guidelines for Lay Preachers.
- The Application forms.
If you are already a part of the Order of Lay preachers then you only need to fill in this form
- The Manual Provisions about the order.
- The Latest News on the OLM.
- Job Descriptions for various roles:
– Children’s Ministry Convener (CMC)
– Pastoral Carer / Assistant (PC)
– Worship Leader (WL)
– Youth Pastor (YP)
- A draft letter of appointment template that churches can use.
- A useful guideline for interviews when congregations are wanting to appoint staff.
For more information on how to apply to belong to this order please contact our co-ordinator Mrs. Eddie Stopforth 012 3330693 0827597396 firstname.lastname@example.org